Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter break

Today I am going to tell you about Easter Break.
On friday:
i went up to Gillette to go easter shopping. i bought this really cute outfit. it is a skirt with blue, and yellow stripes, and my shirt was just as cute. it was a pure yellow shirt with a little butterfly on the right side of your chest. needless to say my easter outfit was really cute. We hung out at my mom's rental trailer that she rents. It is a kool little trailer. It has 2 rooms a good sized living room and good sized kitchen. so i was okay with satying there.

On saturday:
my mom and i drove around dilivering easter gifts to my family. the only person that gave me a easter gift was my step daddy and my mommy.(can you belive that!) also on saturday i got to see my little sister, witch was really exciting because she lives in oklahoma with her real dad and i live up here with our mom. my sister got way spoiled this weekend by mom because my mom is missing her so bad so am I.
On Sunday:
i woke up at 6:00 in the mornig and rushed to church just so i could go eat breakfeast. they served Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, Biscits and Gravy. YUM! For my family going to church on every holiday is a tradition. If we dont show up mt grandma gets n=mad and wont speak with us for a while so we try to make it to every holiday. My grandpa is the bass guitar there. He has his own band witch is really kool. There was this one time i got to be the head singer, but i got to shy this one time so i didnt to that no more. My uncle Bill is the singer now, but he sings and plays the guitar at the same time. Now my cuz Buttercup, we call her that cause the dog that helped her was named Buttercup well she is the singer once in a blue moon. After church we went around peoples houses and said " Happy Easter" until my mom went to go visit one of her old buddies. We hanged around for awhile. Me and my Cuz hung out for a little bit. Then my mom got back from my Aunt's house and then we had to go. Well my Cuz asked were we were going we said Gillette, Soon as we said that she had to ask if she could come. of course like my mom she said Yes. I figured out why my cuz wanted to come, is because her boyfriend lived up there. she said the reason why she came up is to hang out with me (whatever). By the end of this weekend we were fighting.
On Monday:
STILL NO SCOOL! YAY. well me, my cuz, and my sister went to my cuz's boyfriends house witch was fun, but everyone had to be quiet. Everyone was sleeping besides the older kids (AKA) ME. the very next day i slept in and woke up. When i first woke up i had to go yo the store. then i came back and had to do yard work. just for a little bit though. After i got done that i made everyone some food for working hard. I made Hot Dogs, and Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment