Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE COLOR!

there are all kinds of colors. green, yellow, orange, blue, purple, black, pink, brown, red, and lots more. Well my favorite color is GREEN! Everyone has a favorite color. the reason i like green so much is because it is the color of my mom and dads wedding. The color green has been my familys favorite color ever since 1963, ever since my mom was born. the other reason is why i like green is because it is the color of nature and nature is beautiful. MY other favorite color is Yellow because it is bright and brightness reminds me of GOD.



CUTE PICTURE OF THE DAY: to see the cute picture of the day click HERE.

there are many cute animals and other things out in this big worl but did you know that if we think there cute i bet someone else thinks the ugly as a dare devil.



TO SEE A AWSOME VIDEO: to see an awsome video click HERE.

rottweilers are my favoritest dogs ever, because they will protect you and guard you. they are also very fun to play with them. some people may say that they are mean just because they are buff and huge but deep down inside if you train them right they are the best dogs you may ever have. there was this one time i had a rottweiler her name was gummibear. i love very much. i was walking home obe day and i walk throw the front door and here comes a big rottweiler, i looked up at my mom i knew just then that she was mine. first i got to knoe her a little better and when i got to know her she was the best dog ever. i lived in gillette at the time. As soon as me and my mom and my sister. well she got used to the family and our new home. My moms new boyfriend HATED gummibear and gummibear hated him back so did I. i agreed to let gummibear to go to a trainer so she wouldn't be so hyper. well i shouldn't of done that mistake. Soon as gummibear got the i refused to leave her there with out me. i didn't have that much power to say that so i broke down and started to cry. i wish i never did that or else gummibear would be with me noy with some stranger. okay I went to go see her 1 time. then i asked to go there again but my mom looked at me with a sad face. After a few minutes my smile went to a cry. Norman told me that his friend Tim had lost her during a thunder storm and she broke the chain. He told Norm that he doesnt know if she is dead or not. It took me a few years and still is taking me a while. Just because gummibear got lost i still think of her like she is sitting right here with me. when i found out what happened i ameedily started to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment