Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FREE TYPE?

Today i am going to be random! I LIKE BANANAS! ALL KINDS. I also like MONKEYS because they also eats bananas, i wish i could be a monkey, ill tell you why.



  1. I wouldn't have to go to school.

  2. I could eat BANANAS when ever i wanted to.

  3. And i would live lots of other animals.

The only thing i dont like about monkeys is that they also eats lice, fle's and little bugs that live in your hair. GROSS. i still think there cute. When i get older i am going to have a monkey as a pet, i think they would be an awsome pet.


The other animal i waant to be is an HIPPO. Do you know what happens when hippos wiggle there ears at you? well they spit dirty water at you. When they wiggle there ears the are getting mad. Hippo stay really warm because of there fat. When they are babys they are very small but when that get older they will be huge.


The other animal i want to be is an CHEETAH, because they run up to 2,000 miles a n hour. My mom thinks there just like a ordanariy house cat, well its not, they are in the same family as a cheetah but no relation at all. This is my cat IZI, this is an ordanariy house cat now do you think this looks like a cheetah? I dont think so.

The other animal I would want to be is an PARROT. Parrrots are the coolest bird. when i was little i called them Rainbow birds. My mom loves parrots.

Well THATS ALL FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE BYE! BBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment