Thursday, April 16, 2009

MIDDLE SCHOOL LIFE!

Today i am going to tell you about my middle school life. Ya my life is bad as cow dung! I hate being unpopular its so unkool! Ya there is this guy that i like and he acts like a big jerk!Middle school is really hard, my little sister says that she can't wait til she gets in middle school. She is only 3 and she is as smart as dog, thats a good thing. All the 6th graders get it bad because there the youngest. Lots of people get made fun of like me alot, me and my best friend is the ones that get it bad from people. Middle school is full of bullies and buttheads but doesn't give them the right to at better then others. RIGHT! ya i guess you can call me a dork, nerd, loser but i am still a human being just like them. The only time i get mad at people if they are sitting there saying either "your retarded" or " i did your mom last night" or things like that. being a middle schooler can be fun at the times when every one is getting along. but when people have there bad days its not so fun. Our school is a middle school and elementry at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment